Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: If you could/Would you rather?  (Read 6262 times)
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« on: December 31, 2009, 10:10AM »

1. If you could trade lives with any of the Celtic Woman, which one would you choose?

2. If you were to be Alex's son for a day, what do you think life would be like?

3. If you could sing as well as anyone in the group, who would you choose?

4. If you were a Celtic Woman, what do you think life would be like?

5. If you were to find out that you were moving to Ireland on the same street as one of the Celtic Woman, who would you wish it was and why?

6. If you were to ask the Celtic Woman any question, what would it be?
I hope to think of more later, if you have any more ideas, let me know!

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
Kakiya

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 10:18AM »

1. I would choose Alex because she is my favorite! Haha, but she also has a very wonderful voice, she has that natural beauty and her personality seems so friendly. Plus it would be interesting to see what life is like with a 7 year old son and to be on tour.

2. I think that life would be really different. I would probably love going on tour with my mom and watch her perform. Plus I would know I have a great mom! Haha. But also, I would really miss her. She would have to practice a lot and she would be super busy. But thats just my veiw.

3. Alex, haha, because she is my favorite and in my opinion she has the best voice ever!

4. BUSY. I think life would be very busy and seeing my family would be a very special gift.

5. HAHA, Alex, because then I could get to know her, (maybe), and watch her son sometimes like babysit and well, maybe our families would become close. But I am just throwing that out there. Haha, that will never happen! But it would be nice to meet her when she comes to the Paramount this May!

6. Um, I dont really know. Maybe "Whats it like to be a Celtic Woman?" Yea, I guess. Haha!

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 11:10AM »

1. If you could trade lives with any of the Celtic Woman, which one would you choose? I would want to trade with Lisa and Lynn

2. If you were to be Alex's son for a day, what do you think life would be like? I think it would be pretty cool to be Alex's son. I mean for god's sake this is Alex we are talking about!!!

3. If you could sing as well as anyone in the group, who would you choose? If i could as well as anyone in the group i would choose Chloe because she has a beautiful soprano voice!!

4. If you were a Celtic Woman, what do you think life would be like? UM life would be amazing!!!! I would get to hang with all of the girls!!

5. If you were to find out that you were moving to Ireland on the same street as one of the Celtic Woman, who would you wish it was and why? Um first of all i would cry!!!!!!!! And i would want to move next to Lisa!!!!!!! so we can become besties!!

6. If you were to ask the Celtic Woman any question, what would it be? When on tour what is our favorite State you guys go to?
I hope to think of more later, if you have any more ideas, let me know

This quiz is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you Kakiya

CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 11:33AM »

1. If you could trade lives with any of the Celtic Woman, which one would you choose? Lisa or Lynn. Its hard to pick between the two.

2. If you were to be Alex's son for a day, what do you think life would be like? Amazing awesome fun!!!! haha I think it would be a blast!! We are talking about Alex here. Fun!!

3. If you could sing as well as anyone in the group, who would you choose? Lisa. I think that's every fan's dream. haha

4. If you were a Celtic Woman, what do you think life would be like?  It would be hectic, but really really fun.

5. If you were to find out that you were moving to Ireland on the same street as one of the Celtic Woman, who would you wish it was and why? Lisa because its Lisa. haha I could babysit her kids and hang out with Lisa.

6. If you were to ask the Celtic Woman any question, what would it be? Oh that is hard. Maybe what is your favorite venue??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 11:59AM »

1. If you could trade lives with any of the Celtic Woman, which one would you choose?
  Máiréad. It would be fun to be able to play the violin and run around the stage like she does.

2. If you were to be Alex's son for a day, what do you think life would be like?
  Lots of traveling, lost of sightseeing. Plus hanging out with Alex would be fun.

Chloë or Lynn, but if I could sing like any of them it would be fun, and weird because I have a deep voice.

Very busy. Lots of traveling, lots of rehearsing, constantly learning new material, but loving it.

5. If you were to find out that you were moving to Ireland on the same street as one of the Celtic Woman, who would you wish it was and why?
  Chloë because she is closest to my age so we might hang out the most, though I'm sure she would rarely be home.

What songs are going to be on the SFTH tour?

Fun questions. Thanks for posting!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 01:09PM »

Hmmm...Probably...Chloe Cheesy She's the closest to my age! Cheesy

I'd never wanna go back to my old life, haha! Grin Being Alex's son for a day would be awesome!

Alex, definitely. There's something very unique about her voice that I just LOVE!

Really busy. I'd probably never get much quiet time, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about asking my mom to take me to Starbucks anymore! Roll Eyes

Definitely Mairead! Grin Her family is a very musical family! I'd be able to get to listen to her play all day and never get tired of it!! Grin

That's a hard one.........I would probably ask them individually what their favorite song is to sing/play and if it has any personal connection to them/moves them in any way as much as it does their fans.

Awesome quiz! That was fun to answer!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 01:41PM »

Lisa

On the bus, and then a wee bit of sight seeing

Lisa

Getting to travel all over the US, performing is a gazillion venues, and lots of plane and bus rides Cheesy I would also sing the bus driver song every time I got on the bus if I was a Celtic Woman: "Hail to the bus driver, bus driver, bus driver, hail to the bus driver bus driver (insert name)"

Lisa, then I could babysit and house sit and keep an eye one her mini Cheesy

With Q&A I get ask many questions but in person asking one question it would be Can I have a hug?

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Kakiya

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 10:31AM »

Thanks everyone who posted! Hope you all enjoyed it! Smiley

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 12:31PM »

This could be awkward to answer from a guys perspective but here goes.                                                                            1.Mairead...because she`s Mairead   2.Fun...he`s got one of the world`s nicest and most talented Mommy`s  3.Alex...because she`s one of the world`s most talented and nicest Mommy`s. 4. Hectic, but fun. It must be nice being loved by so many people  5.Mairead...because she`s Mairead. 6. Can I have a hug....and some smelling salts?

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 04:09PM »

1. If you could trade lives with any of the Celtic Woman, which one would you choose? You failed to say just how long my life would be traded with her, so I don't know. I am a guy, so it would be weird being the other gender for however long it might be. I would switch with either Lisa or Chloe.

2. If you were to be Alex's son for a day, what do you think life would be like? Very interesting because I'd know this member personally and the other girls too. I'd have to be sure to slip in my email address to Alex for her to use, only if she wanted to.

3. If you could sing as well as anyone in the group, who would you choose? Well, I am a guy and most guys can't sing as well as girls can. I would sing as well as Lynn.

4. If you were a Celtic Woman, what do you think life would be like? Wonderful, but maybe a bit hetic.

5. If you were to find out that you were moving to Ireland on the same street as one of the Celtic Woman, who would you wish it was and why? Chloe because we are around the same age and could be wonderful friends.

6. If you were to ask the Celtic Woman any question, what would it be? Are you really human? You seem more like angels sent down from heaven then you do human beings. I will ask that if I ever go to a meet and greet.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 06:40PM »

1. If you could trade lives with any of the Celtic Woman, which one would you choose? Well all for different reasons. But I'm gonna say Mairead because I would love to jump around and play the fiddle.

2. If you were to be Alex's son for a day, what do you think life would be like? I think he is very lucky! He gets to have such a great mom, and I think being graced with Alex's presence everyday would be awesome!

4. If you were a Celtic Woman, what do you think life would be like?  Lisa because I'm just a tad biased. Although I'd be happy to have any of their beautiful voices!

5. If you were to find out that you were moving to Ireland on the same street as one of the Celtic Woman, who would you wish it was and why? Chloe because me and her can befriend eachother and go shopping!

6. If you were to ask the Celtic Woman any question, what would it be? Can I have a hug?

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 09:13PM »

Well, I would like to meet Lisa, My life would be amazing with Alex as my mom. I would like to move on to the same street as Orla, Meav, Hayley, Lynn or Diedre. I would like to sing like Alex or Chloe or play the violin like Mairead does or the drums like Ray and Nickey Smiley

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: