Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome back Roisin Dempsey to the Aontas Choir!  (Read 15413 times)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« on: February 11, 2010, 09:42PM »

At the risk of incurring the ire of "spoiler-avoidance" purists, I am delighted to report to those who may not have seen it elsewhere here, that Roisin Dempsey has returned to the Aontas Choir for the Songs From the Heart tour!  Though the fates have deprived us of Helen and Una, we are in turn blessed with the return of Sarah Burke and now Roisin Dempsey!

Many of you may know that she is also the wife of  Celtic Woman percussionist extraordinaire Nick Bailey!  Having her rejoin the tour must serve to make life easier for them as a couple and anything which contributes to the domestic tranquility of cast and crew is good for us all!  Roisin will be highlighted, along with the rest of the choir, in newly choreographed settings which will give a better look at them to the audience and a bit more prominent role in the show. I won't risk being more of a potential spoiler by saying exactly how they are deployed in the new show.

Welcome back Roisin!  It's great to have you with us again!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 02:03AM »

looking fowarded to seeing her in the group!!

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 10:29AM »

Good news John (about Roisin). Glad to hear it.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 02:43PM »

Yay! She was always one of my favorites. I cant wait to see her on tour. I'll always miss Helen and Una, as well as the soloists who have left but we're so blessed that there is always an enormous ammount of talent no matter who is with Celtic Woman.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 11:58AM »

WELCOME BACK ROISIN!!  Looking forward to seeing you again!  Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Jack

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 03:08PM »

Welcome back Roisin!!  She was always one of my favorites and I was so glad to see her beaming face onstage with CW once more.  Each time I caught her eye, I got a big smile, especially when she got up close! Wink.  (One of the perks of being front and center.)

Jack
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:14PM »

I'll miss Una and Helen but I love the entire choir.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 09:29PM »

Welcome Roisin!! It was so good to see her in Greenville and Atlanta! She was beaming!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 10:19PM »

She was beaming!

Yep, that's our Roisin!  I don't often say this, but I have, in fact, five favorite CW ladies...Roisin is most definitely one!!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 08:34AM »

It's going to be so nice to hear her wonderful voice and see Roisin's beautiful smile up there on stage...and speaking of smiling, I am sure that Nicky is positively beaming!! LOL

Welcome back, Roisin!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 11:19AM »

I am sure that Nicky is positively beaming!! LOL

Welcome back, Roisin!!

Zee

He definately was!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 02:32PM »

omg she is such a pretty lady and her names pronounced Row- sheen not ra- sheen!!! "thanks to Tom!" Wink  She looks like a tall porcelain doll! w/ a huge smile!  Besides Sarah my eye went straight to her of course after the girls! Everytime she sang or was under Nikki's podium I the first thing I noticed was him looking down and beaming w/ a huge smile at his bride!  It was so sweet!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 04:51PM »

omg she is such a pretty lady and her names pronounced Row- sheen not ra- sheen!!! "thanks to Tom!" Wink  She looks like a tall porcelain doll! w/ a huge smile!  Besides Sarah my eye went straight to her of course after the girls! Everytime she sang or was under Nikki's podium I the first thing I noticed was him looking down and beaming w/ a huge smile at his bride!  It was so sweet!

Didn't she look amazing!  And the rest of the choir looked gorgeous as well!  I remember thinking how I wished the church choir I sing in sounded like that (getting rid of me would be a first step  Tongue)!   Thanks Barb!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 07:15AM »

Didn't she look amazing!  And the rest of the choir looked gorgeous as well!  I remember thinking how I wished the church choir I sing in sounded like that (getting rid of me would be a first step  Tongue)!   Thanks Barb!

haha! aww! The first person in the curfa my eye went straight to is roisin for sure! she litterelly loooked like a porcelain doll! All the girls in the choir were pretty!  Sarah is a little ball of energy! She came 1/2 from us in Mo ghile mear and was clapping in the isle and she looked back at us and smiled she was such a good singer! and at the ceili she was being spun so fast around i was like don't let go Sarah!  and catherine is pretty to! as were chloe lisa lynn alex and miaread! Wink

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 07:27AM »

A few of us have had the pleasure of getting to know Roisin and Nicky pretty well, and they are two of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet.  They even made it a point to show up at our "Kellibration" last year, out of love and respect for Kelli.

(Click image to view full size)

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: