Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Chloe looks like  (Read 16821 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: April 15, 2007, 04:59AM »

Hey, pals, I know what Chloe looks like. When she's in white, she looks like an angel. When she's in a gown that's so full of beauty, she looks like a princess. Is that what I said? Tell me, if you think so. Wink
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 06:17AM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 06:16AM »

Really? I agree so. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
m.k.c.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 12:54PM »

Hey, pals, I know what Chloe looks like. When she's in white, she looks like an angel. When she's in a gown that's so full of beauty, she looks like a princess. Is that what I said? Tell me, if you think so. Wink

I guess I've never really thought of her as either (not that I don't she's pretty, I just never pictured her that way), but it works.  Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 01:54PM »

Maybe, you can look harder to see what she looks like differently.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 02:07PM »

Hey, pals, I know what Chloe looks like. When she's in white, she looks like an angel. When she's in a gown that's so full of beauty, she looks like a princess. Is that what I said. Tell me, if you think so. Wink

There is pretty and there is beautiful. Chloe has an inner and outer beauty which is projected in her singing and she has that rare quality that makes it seem like she is singing to you and no one else.
She is a classic beauty and a great person.

I have to agree with flags here on that. I've always lived by the 'theory' that there is beautiful and there is pretty both of which, needless to say, there is nothing wrong with. One is as good and as admirable as the other. But I have found myself to think that same way. Saying that ... this girl is pretty or that girl is pretty while, within another bevy of beauties, I may say ... that girl is beautiful. To each, his own. But I have always thought along that same line.

Peace to all ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 04:12PM »

That's what we projected in that image. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Celeste

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 09:20PM »

I absolutely agree with both impressions. Those are the same archetypes that Chloe embodies for me, especially in the two gowns that she wears in the Slane Castle concert.

Here is Chloe in white (the images are from a different forum):

The way that Chloe looks in this ethereal gown does seem to me to embody the very essence of how one envisions heavenly angels -- beautiful almost beyond human understanding; celestial, spiritual.

Then, when she is wearing the other dress in the New Journey performance -- the gold ballgown with the youthful ribbon -- Chloe very much creates the impression of a princess out of a fairy-tale. This is an equally extraordinary kind of beauty, but a more physical, more corporeal kind of beauty. Here, she represents the ultimate beauty of this world, as much as the angelic looks suggests the beauty of a transcendent realm beyond our own.

There is pretty, and there is beautiful -- and Chloe possesses the kind of superlative beauty that we usually only read about in poetry, and see depicted in paintings. It's extraordinary to see someone who possess such beauty in "real life."
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 06:34PM by Celeste » Logged

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 03:00PM »

*sigh* If only I wish I can meet her in a golden dress with a purple bow on it and say what she still looks like anyhow.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 04:44PM »

Celeste ... Beautiful, beautiful pics of Chloe. And with that voice of hers, she's an Angel. Very beautiful shots. Thanks for sharing these.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 04:56PM »

Oh, beauty! My eyes are starting to glitter gazing at her in spiritual looks. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
fireyred09
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 08:05PM »

I just got an idea from Celeste's reply. I think it belongs in a new thread, though...
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 02:26PM »

Is that what you suppose? I guess that too. Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 04:24PM »

Speaking of it, in those close-ups, she often to me wears a headband that looks like a tiara on her head in a Celtic Woman New Journey tour.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 04:46PM »

I think Chloe is absolutely gorgeous.  I love how celebrities can be beautiful without being totally tiny and skinny (not that there's anything wrong with either).  Chloe is amazing. It's just really a great thing to show young people, especially girls.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 04:46PM »

Chloe is amazing.